WIN a Christmas-themed hamper, filled with a selection of canned beverages and tasty treats packaged in endlessly recyclable aluminium!
For your chance to win a Christmas-themed hamper, all you need to do is fill in the blank on our ‘winter giveaway’ social media posts by commenting the correct statistic: Recycling drink cans uses __% LESS energy than making them from raw materials!
For an extra entry, make sure you tag a friend alongside your answer!
Good luck everyone!
Winter Giveaway 2023 – Terms and Conditions
- You must be a UK resident aged 18+ to be eligible for the prize draw.
- A maximum of two entries will be accepted per social media profile: one for a correct answer and another for tagging a friend. The extra entry for tagging a friend will only be awarded to those submitting correct answers.
- The prize draw will run on the following social media channels:
- To be included in the prize draw, you must comment on the competition post on one of the above social media channels and correctly fill in the blank statistic in the following statement: Recycling drink cans uses __% LESS energy than making them from raw materials!
- Every Can Counts will select 1 winning entry at random from all correct answers submitted.
- Entries must be submitted before midnight on Sunday 10th December 2023 in order to be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will be contacted directly within 3 days of the closing date and will be asked to show proof of age in the form of a passport, driving license or PASS proof-of-age card before they can claim their prize.
- We will announce the winner on our social media channels once we have successfully made contact with them privately and they have provided proof of age.
- The prize for this competition is a hamper filled with a selection of canned beverages and edible treats. The hamper pictured on our social media posts is for illustrative purposes only and the contents of the prize winner’s hamper may differ. No cash equivalent is offered and Every Can Counts reserves the right to offer an alternative prize if the original prize can no longer be sourced.