We love cans because they’re endlessly recyclable, but that’s not the only reason – they can be beautiful too!
We’re asking you all to get creative and design your own drink cans using our Blank CANvas template. We want to see eye-catching colourful designs, and if they’re recycling-themed then that’s even better!
The Every Can Counts team will be picking their favourite designs and giving out some great prizes. The creator of the winning design will receive a Nintendo Switch, and 3 runners up will be given the choice between an Amazon Fire tablet and an Instant Camera!
Taking part is easy:
1 – Download the Can Template here.
2 – Design your can digitally (e.g. using MS Paint) or print the template and colour by hand. Don’t forget to name your can and give it a flavour!
3 – Email your finished design to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the following information:
- Your name
- Your age
- Your location
- Your contact number (or your parent/guardian’s name and contact number if you’re under 18)
Submit your designs by Friday 8th May 2020 for a chance to win! Good luck!
We’ll also be sharing submitted designs on our social media channels, so keep an eye on the following:
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to residents of both the UK and Ireland.
- We welcome entries from people of all ages.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed.
- Submitted entries may be used by Every Can Counts for its own marketing and communications purposes.
- Entries need to be submitted before midnight on Friday 8th May 2020 in order to be included in the competition.
- The winner and runners up will be contacted within one week of the competition’s closing date.
- The Every Can Counts team will collectively pick a winner and 3 runners up from the totality of entries received. The team’s decision will be final.
- Every Can Counts will not offer a cash equivalent to the prizes available.
- Submitted contact details will only be used for the purposes of this competition and will be deleted once the competition has closed and prizes have been awarded.